We Believe in
- The inspiration, inerrancy and authority of the Bible as the written Word of God.
- The sinfulness of all men and women and their resulting inability to seek out or please God by their own efforts.
- The death of the unique Son of God - the Lord Jesus Christ, the second person of the Trinity, as an atoning sacrifice for us. We believe that there is no salvation for anyone apart from faith in Him.
- The bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the grave.
- The person and work of the Holy Spirit, the third member of the divine Trinity, in drawing people to Christ, enabling them to believe on Him, and strengthening them to live godly lives.
- The importance of Christians reaching into all the world to call people to faith in Christ and helping influence their world, both near and farther away, for good.
- The return of Jesus Christ to judge all persons and to take those who have trusted Him to heaven.